Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moving!

Today was pretty hectic.

We spent the day moving into June's new storefront. 

There was cleaning, heavy lifting, arranging, organizing.

For lunch I made a pot of kimchi tuna stew and brought it over to feed the gang.  It was delicious.

Finally everything was sort of finished.  There still needs some tweaking, but the main load of it is done.

It didn't help that last night I went out and hung around with one of the Jungs and some of her buddies drinking soju until near midnight. 

But I persevered. 

I tried watching The Green Hornet and was appalled at how terrible it was.  Now I'm writing on my stoopid blog. 

Think it's time to go read some books to the girls. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment