Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mooveees!


Over the next couple of days I plan on doing absolutely nothing save watch TV, lay in bed, and mess around with my iPhone.

I'm a little cheesed that the internet doesn't pick up so well in the bedroom.  This seriously cuts into some of my quality time.

After playing a bazillion games of Jenga, making dinner and doing the dishes I watched the Godfather.  Hadn't seen it in a while and it was good.

I tried watching A Serious Man and got bored.  Not a good Cohen brothers showing me thinks.

Now I'm going to watch either Nude Nuns with Big Guns or The American.  I want to see explosions and shit.

Tomorrow I've got Exit through the Gift Shop and some random TV.

Usually I avoid watching too much of this stuff but I feel like being mindless for a bit.  Hopefully by around two I'll be drooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment