Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Morning After!

The dinner last night was a buffet.  There was singing, and some groups broke off to drink in their rooms.

At about 11:30 a bunch of laughing and shouting was heard outside, with some new guy being forced to run around in his underwear, but then silence.

I drank a bit, but not as much as some.  Me and Mr. Jung got into a bottle of Andong soju he won.  You have to be careful which brand of that stuff you buy.  Some of it is just nasty.  The bottle he had was nice.  We played some gostop and crashed around 3.

This morning some of the guys are looking quite disheveled.  I took a few pictures that I'll save for later. Mwhahahahaha. . . .

But: nowhere near the full on I've done in the past.  Not like I'm going to go there with a bunch of people from work now, am I.

Yesterday I won a bio-friendly clothes detergent / fabric softener set.  I'm also currently owning the first, second, and fourth places in the shooting contest.  This consists of one of those carnival like shooting games with a laser handgun.  Those ducks fear me!  Before I started with the company, Mr. Lee in security owned that game.  The last two years its been mine.  I can tell his kibun is off from it.  I've been warned that next year the game might just disappear because I win too many of the prizes.  The top five get something.  As long as I get that giant bear and some of the rice, I'm good. Last year I took four of the top five.

Looks like playing duck hunt on the nintendo when I was a kid wasn't a complete waste and can have real life applications.  Not to mention those hours playing shooting games in arcades.  Or the hours doing target practice with a .22 and a CO2 pellet gun.

But I digress.

I've made some bodem coffee.  Much better than the stuff the resort will provide.

But no milk.  I'll just have to make due.

No comments:

Post a Comment