Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Milk Choco Taste!

After cruising around the net this afternoon, I was saddened to see just how much the Cereal Killer was found in various forms and guises.

I had to come up with something different.

Milk Choco Taste! on one side, Keep the Healthy Polyphenol! on the other.

Alter the picture of the baby, color it up, maybe change where the word polyphenol shows up and we'll be a go.

The team loved the initial draft.

Not my best showing, but fairly ok for the time being.

I did upset a coworker in the process.  Basically I have to remind myself that we're not all on the same level and people can't read my mind, and I shouldn't make assumptions about what's going on in theirs.

I forget that sometimes: I can be rather skewed in my view of things.  Guess years in the biz have taken their toll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people know what a polyphenol is.

Post a Comment