Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Livin' in the Big Smoke!

When we first got married,
June strongly suggested we move to Seoul.

You could make more money there and we can have more of a life.

I was against it.  I knew that despite the opportunities that were available, the overall loss to quality of life wouldn't be worth it.

I'd rather breathe clean air, see a lot of trees, bike through rice paddies.  Guess I am too much of a country bumpkin.


The co worker I met tonight reminded me of what I could be missing out on if I lived in the big smoke.

But in terms of my girls, I think seeing more of the green is worth it instead of being surrounded by concrete grey. 






No comments:

Post a Comment