Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kids' Day!

Early to bed, early to rise.

It actually feels good to get up at near a regular time.

The last two days I've slept in til 9 or 10.

This morning I got up at just before 7.  A bit later than usual, but it just feels better.

Guess I'm getting old.

Today the girls aren't going to the kindergarten.  We've been sending the eldest there to meet some of her friends and enjoy nature kind of thing.  She came home yesterday all rosy checked from running around outside.  Good for her.

This morning I'll take them sledding at Oak Valley.  Have lunch.  I'm thinking of that delicious 1.4 manner spam gourmet sandwich they sell at the swanky cafe.

Then we'll go skating.

It'll be a blast.

Time for more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment