Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Home!

Seems the fam is still at a kindergarten BBQ.

I had to take the van into the shop: the power steering fluid pump is screwed.  35 manners to change it out.

Fak.

I ended up taking the first, third and fifth prizes for the shooting contest.  I won the bear, a 10 kilo bag of rice, and some seaweed.  Nice.

I ran off before it all finished.  Excuse: car is screwed.  It was a good one.

I had to stop off at a toy store and buy another big ass bear.  Can't show up at home with only one.  Chaos and turmoil would ensue.  It cost me 5 manners.

Fak.

I walked home from the car shop carrying the bears.  It's damn cold outside.  Took me an hour.  I'm sure I got more than a few odd looks.

Now I'm home thinking I should get drunk.  I was positively tame last night. I need to loosen up from acting like such a tight ass.   I'm going to get trashy and drink soju with orange fanta.

fak.

No comments:

Post a Comment