Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home!

Tonight I got in at the regular hour.

We had dinner, tooled around with some playdoh, read some books.

I promised the girls we'd go skating on Saturday.  They've been waiting all week for it.

After they took their bath, they went to bed.

I heard the youngest out in the kitchen sharpening pencils.  She likes it when they're all ready to go.

June passed out around eight.

I started watching Never Let Me Go and got depressed.  I didn't realize before watching it that I had read the book a couple years ago. 

The movie was too morose for me, so I decided to save the whole thing for later. 

Instead I watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with English subs.  It was good, but the changes from the book were somewhat disappointing.

I finished the dishes and now I'm going to bed.  I'm pretty wiped.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment