Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ginseng!

This morning a guy selling ginseng products came around the office.

I was annoyed.  I've got work to do.  Why is there a salesman using up my time and messing with my flow?

He was asked to leave after several people called to complain.  Not before he sold some of his wares.

How he got passed the guards is a matter of speculation around the water cooler.

Korean ginseng is world renowned and an important export.  I'm not supposed to take too much of it since I'm hot blooded.  Besides I prefer coffee and Ya! as my stimulants of choice.  Ya! already has some ginseng in it anyway I'm sure the salesdude would be happy to know.

Still, having a salesman show up at work blows.  Its even worse than when the monks show up tok tokking on their moktak asking for a 시주. 

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment