Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Countdown!

Last night we made our own countdown at a ten to whatever.

We were four waegs and two Koreans.

Wonju was pretty dead.  We didn't see too many folks bringing 2011 in.

When we did the countdown thing, many people looked at us funny.

New Year's Eve isn't a big Korean thing.

I kept wishing everyone a happy Julian New Year.  Har Har.

I tried to sneak off and go home at one point.  What can I say?  I knew that drinking more would just not be good.

My buds called me up.  One proceeded to berate me for leaving the group

?

I redirected my taxi to the next bar.

When I got there I had to eat more shit for leaving the group.  I waited 20 minutes for a beer then left.

Not an auspicious start to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment