Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cookie Mountain!

Today we stayed home.  It's been snowing most of the afternoon.

We worked on the Van Gogh puzzle some more, watched an old 70's movie called "The Paper Chase", and I baked a cookie mountain.
Whenever we visit the sister-in-law, we hit the homeplus close to her place.  

I usually buy three bags of original Chippets.  You cannot make decent chocolate chip cookies with the garbage chocolate chips you can buy at Emart.

Everyone is feeling a little logey from cookie overload.
It was fun watching the girls bounce off the walls for a while from the choco overdose though.

The girls are about to hop in the bath.  I need to take out all the recycling and trash.  

Then I'm going to read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  

That trilogy is great.  I grabbed a copy of it when I last went to Seoul.  Recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment