Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Computer Monitor!

June's monitor finally kicked the bucket.

It was a monster that she'd been using for years.

I'd been trying to convince her to get a new one.  This morning I came in early and spent an hour looking over the wares at Gmarket. 

I ordered her a Samsung LED monitor.  Something BX2331.

Samsung do make good TVs and monitors.  I've been pleased with the one I bought a couple years back when my own beast died.  Can't say the same for the DVD drive I bought a couple years back.  It ended up going into the shop three times, and once they didn't return the CD that had been in it.

These days I rarely use CDs.  It's all USBs or secondary drives.  I have a 500 gig and 1 terabyte drive for storage.

I need a new computer, but that will have to wait.  I had a chance to price some on the weekend, and I think suffering for another 6 months with mine will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment