Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chocolate Stash!

This morning I was rooting around in the cupboards looking for a thermos.

In the ones on top of the refrigerator I find King Solomon's chocolate stash.

There must have been about 10 kilos of the stuff in various forms.  Chocolate covered cherries, truffles, lindt bars and chocolates, Ritter bars and a tin of Quality Street.

Good God Almighty!

I buy the stuff and stick it up there so the kids won't get at it.  I didn't realize there was that much.  I squirreled away some of it in other places and left a box of cherries on the table before leaving for work.

I won't talk about the liquor stash I found yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment