Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Change of Plans!

June says she wants to go the West Sea.  We haven't been in a while so it isn't a bad idea.

She wants me to drive.

Not a good idea right now.  We'll go tomorrow.

June and the girls are going to the jimjilbang sauna.  I wouldn't mind going but instead I'm going to crawl into bed and read a book.  Sleep.

Glorious.

I already took a nice long hot bath this morning.

We ate deep fried pork and raw fish bibimbap for lunch. 

I promised to cook up some steak and potatoes for dinner.  100% pure Aussie beef.  Some nice sirloins we picked up at Costco.

My New Year's Resolution is to quit smoking.  I'll start on that soon.

Enjoy your Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quit smoking?!
looking forward to that

Post a Comment