Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Brains! Moooorrre Brrraaains!

Actually some zombie flicks would be great right now.

Last night despite giving it more chances than it deserved, I was thoroughly disappointed in Hollywood.

I went to bed at near 5.  I watched The American, Inception, and a bunch of random TV.

I guess I'm not really in a watching mood.  I didn't really enjoy any of them, although Inception had a couple of moments.  But they were ruined by how much I wanted to punch DiCaprio in the face.

He's a terrible actor.  His voice sucks.

Now I'm all spaced.  But let the marathon continue!

Time for coffee.

1 comment:

Floridaegu said...

There's a tv series called "The Walking Dead" Decent. It has six episodes and they're making more. It has potential.

Post a Comment