Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bangkok!

Some of my friends were aghast when I told them I had no plans to leave the country during my ten days off.

Admittedly, I do kind of feel like I wasted some of my time.  Didn't help that I was pretty sick last week.

I did get some stuff done last week that was nagging.  Fixed a few things around the apartment, finally finished reorganizing my man den, read some books, took quite a few walks and watched too much trashy TV.

When my coworkers asked me what my plans were before I left, I simply said Bangkok.  Oooo a punny!

Bangkok means hanging out in your house in Korean. 

Hopefully I'll be feeling pretty refreshed when I get back.  Something tells me it may take me a couple of days to get back into the swing of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment