Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tech Guy!

The Tech Guy Mr. Kim brought a new monitor by.

It's better than the one I had before.

I needed to adjust the screen width and set up some of the connections, but while here he also set up the satellite feed. 

Sweet.

Right now I think he's a pretty nice guy.

Even if I did have to wait 8 months for a new computer.

Still.  It's all good now.

Word on the street is my ISP has sorted out their troubles as well.  We'll see when I get home.  I won't be staying late tonight.  I plan on soldering together the broken bits on the Christmas lights, playing a game with the girls, then watching one of the 10 or so movies I downloaded weeks ago but haven't gotten around to watching. 

No beer tonight.  After last Friday best if I take a bit of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment