Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On the Way to Seoul!

Mr. Kim picked me up this morning at a little after 7.  We're on our way to Seoul for the conference.

I was kinda psyched, but when I told Mr. Kim that I would be taking the late train back to Wonju, he became visibly upset.

Hey I have stuff to do.  What can I say?

I think he expects me to at least show my face at work once we get back.

Ain't gonna happen.  That would make no sense.  If anything, Wonju is closer to Seoul than work, so I'd just go home.

Stop stepping on my wave! 

He keeps trying to look over at what I'm typing.  Could we look at the road more please?

I'll try and ditch him after the question period.

The youngest is really sick.  Seems she's caught whatever bug June's been incubating.

June gave me a hard time too when I said I'd be home late.  She moaned about how she never gets to have fun.

All I know is that often in the early afternoons she goes shopping at the Outlet in Yeoju, has lunch parties with the ladies, plays her guitar. . . more fun in her usual day than in mine, so I feel no guilt.

I told her I'd bring her back a good book or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment