Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mr. Genesis!

For some strange reason, on my way home tonight I was passed zoomed by three different Genesis (Geneses?)

The last and the most harrowing was in town.  As I was about to turn off one main street onto another, this guy speeds past at about 110, pushes hard on the brake and makes his turn.

I nearly rear ended the tool.

It was a two lane street, so I cruise by him and lay on the horn: not cool tardo.

Guy completely loses his shit.

Starts flashing his lights, making like he's going to hit me, honking his horn.

I block him behind a car and roll down my window.  He does the same for the passenger side.

In the front seat is his wife holding a baby less than a year old.  In the back are two more kids.

Let that sink in for a moment.

He starts yelling at me that I need to slow down.  I promptly pointed out that he was the one who passed me in a crazy way, and that he should indeed be the one slowing down.  WTF?  Have you ever heard of a car seat?? You've got a baby in the front seat with mom and you're yelling at me for my driving??  You should be going 60 and being all sedate and shit.

He just yelled again you slow down!

Must be the moon.

2 comments:

jakeinkorea said...

Just last night I heard a huge screeching of tires followed by a BANG! I looked out my window and some some jackass in a Genesis fleeing the scene after destroying a parked car. I'm sure one of the cameras lining the street outside the government office got his plate number.

F5Waeg said...

Now that's damn freaky

Post a Comment