Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Morning Lesson!

Shamelessly ripped off from here

This morning the youngest was feeling a bit grumpy.  She was insisting that I do everything for her: get her a bowl, a spoon, the cereal, milk. . .then to open the milk and pour it. . . I asked her if she wanted me to eat it for her as well.

Trouble started when she stood outside the bathroom asking me to run a bath for her.  I said can't you figure out how to adjust the water temperature yourself?  She said she didn't know how.  So that's when I made the same observation as in the comic above.

How do you know how to complain when born? the eldest asked.

I mimicked the crying of a baby.  Waaaaaaah! Feed me!  Waaaaaaaaah! Too hot!  Waaaaaaaaah! Hold me!

They both laughed and hopped into the bath.

They are pretty independent.  Let's keep em on that track.

No comments:

Post a Comment