Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Morning After!

Look Behind
I fell asleep on the train and almost missed my stop.

Luckily I was jerked awake by a halmoni sitting behind me.

I ended up brooding in a bar near the train station.

I couldn't find one with a dart board.

This morning I woke up to the kids bouncing on my head.  It was 7:30.

I usually get up around 5~5:30.

Luckily I wasn't late.

Mr. Kim didn't speak to me this morning.

That's fine.  All I can keep thinking about is Korean Wave, and how I hope to fuck the powers that be aren't actually obsessed about it.

But hey I read the papers.  I've lived here for years.  I know how that kind of thing works.  Seriously making money doesn't really matter when you throw that pride thing in the mix.

If it turns out that we end up following the same business plan, its not a complete loss.  I do take amusement and pleasure from my job.

But I gotta kind of wonder why they would even bother hiring consultants and what not to come in and give presentations that amount to the opposite.

Bah.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment