Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Moon!


Truth be told, I'm bummed out.

The moon is where it is after all.

I've successfully quelled the urge to go howl at it tonight.

June's withholding affection and moping in her room.

Par for the course.

She really likes the fact that I work outside of the house.


When I ran my own business a few years back I made more cash for less work and less overall headache, except for the grief I got at home.

My as yet incomplete man den was my full time office.  I was home a lot.

I get you can't spend 24/7 with anybody. 

But when I hinted that I had some plans afoot for rekindling some of that, her response was far from encouraging.

I did learn my lesson from last time.

If it turns out I decide to be self employed again soon, I've already cased out a couple of places that would serve as an office.  I've worked out a deal with someone to serve as a part time secretary; all they have to do is answer the dedicated phone when it rings and make sure the right people get called.

I really like the work I do now. While I ain't usually proud, a man's gotta keep his pride sometimes if he wants to be able to face himself in the morning.

Let's see what happens over the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were awesome>>>?

F5Waeg said...

Awesomness and pride are not always inclusive

Lalique said...

Greetings from Turkey
merry christmas

(your hair is G.A.G lol)

F5Waeg said...

Welcome! Thanks for reading and merry Christmas to you as well!

Post a Comment