Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Math!

Tonight I helped the girls with maths.

I printed up a bunch of different worksheets from the net and used some flashcards I bought a while back.

The eldest did well in her class.  She came in second.

Basic stuff is not a problem for her.

I started her on memorizing the multiplication table.

The youngest still has some issues focusing for longer periods of time. 

She is still a bit young.  But I got mad when she asked to watch a movie.

We're supposed to follow a strict rule: TV only every three days.  Christmas was like a TV bonanza. 

She flipped and said that daddy was bad.  Then she buried her head under the pillow and refused to pay attention until I growled.

Anyway, she got the addition stuff pretty alright.  Need to spend a bit more time on her.  She's a handful.

As I was writing this, she took a tumble on the wet bathroom floor.  Usually she just gets right back up no fuss.  This time she fell hard on her side.

She's not having a good night.

I'll go read some stories and give her a big hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment