Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Man Den!

mine is like this, but soon without the inner window
Today I plan on reorganizing my man den.

It has a veranda with two sets of windows about 1 meter apart.

I'm going to take out the inside window, lay down some foam and carpeting, and move my desk in front of the window.

Then I'll hang some blinds, replace a bookcase, and clear out a lot of the junk I've accumulated.  I will also wash all the windows.

The windows are huge things, so I'll need to move the wardrobes in the bedroom and place the windows against the walls then put the wardrobes in front of them.

While doing this I plan on drinking some Max.  I will probably eat some meat.  Probably some Costco bacon.

Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment