Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Man Den part III!

June ordered a new couch yesterday.  Looks like I can use the two old ones for my refurbished man den!

This weekend I'll be trying to finish up what I started last weekend.  However, that didn't quite go as planned, so we'll see how I'll fare this weekend.

June is really pushing me to paint the walls.  My argument is that yes, it should be done.  In spring or summer.  When we can leave the doors open to air the place out.  It's as cold as a witch's tit now.

I don't think she is entirely convinced, but she'll come around.

So this weekend: smash monster bookcase.  Take out interior windows, lay down foam and carpet, move everything around.  All while imbibing the golden deliciousness of the Max and eating meat.

Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment