Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Love Thy Neighbor!

No matter how ugly they may be?

Sorry, I have my limits.

This is one of them:

I'm a patriot.

I love Korea.  And I love my country of birth.

Some would say this is impossible.

Too bad they never outgrew the 19th century, and learned all the wrong lessons from the 20th.

Sadly, these days troglodytes are making a resurgence.  I call to all my brothers and sisters to not let it be so!

A friendly reminder:



I understand how this appeals to the young aimless types who need order.  Best decide what kind of order it is you really want I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I love Korea. And I love my country of birth.

Some would say this is impossible."

Who would say that and why?

F5Waeg said...

People like those in the vid for one, who would believe that your ethnicity necessarily precludes you from a particular group, or at the very least renders you suspect.

Why would they say it? See the post. A full answer would require far more space than can be afforded on this little blog.

Post a Comment