Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lazy Afternoon

I went for a walk through the mountain near my place.  Made my way to a coffee shop.  Sat and drank Guatamalan coffee while reading Guerilla Marketing.  It was actually quite entertaining, if not a bit dated.

I stayed at the coffee shop until 5:00, then walked back home.  June and the girls were waiting for me and were actually successful in scaring the crap out of me when I walked in.

Guess they're starting to learn my tricks.

I've cracked a bottle of Max and I'm about to surf around.  June said she'll cook dinner: kimchi beef stirfry.

Yum.

She looks much more relaxed after hitting the sauna.  Good.

The girls want me to play hide and seek.  Again.  I've taught them great places to hide.  They're at it now.  I begged off needing to check emails and what not.  Tonight we'll have our regular tea party after dinner.  We'll chat and eat crackers with jam.  There is talk of putting on a puppet show, but maybe we'll save that for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment