Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

iPhone madness!

Today I did the following with my iphone:

Posted four times to my blog

Found a shortcut out of heavy traffic by using google maps

Showed the girls and their cousins a couple of skateboard videos so they could see what the skatepark was supposed to be used for

Took a ton of photos and video

And more!

Life as I know it is about to end forever staring at this little screen

No more posts about my iPhone I promise

1 comment:

The Todd said...

Congrats on the phone.

Make sure you get Angry Birds. It's AWESOME.

Re. my blog updates - I'm still in Vancouver, and I want to use my precious time in the smoke capital of N.A. wisely before I hit dry times in the ROK.;) But when I get there - daily.

Post a Comment