Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home!

Today was more hectic than I anticipated.

A bunch of unexpected stuff came flying my way.  I got through most of it relatively unscathed.

We're having spicy fish soup for dinner.  I love that stuff.

June made it.  I'd say her version rivals or even surpasses what my Mother-in-Law makes.

The eldest starts vacation tomorrow.  We plan on putting together a 1000 piece puzzle of Van Gogh's Starry Night then reading a few books.

After story time with the girls I plan on watching Black Swan.

I'm watching it for its artistic merit.

It has nothing to do with the fact that it stars Natalie Portman, and has some raunchy, racy scenes.

Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment