Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home!

I walked in the door at a little after 8.  The youngest came out to greet me, while the eldest giggled away in the bedroom.

The Mother-in-Law is asleep. June grunted at me when I came in.

I played a couple games of junior monopoly with the girls before sending them off to bed.  The eldest read a couple of books to her sister while June moped in her room and strummed on the guitar.

Everyone has come down with the nasty cold the youngest is still fighting, except for me.

I credit the gin.

Today was a fairly good day, although it wasn't the most productive.  Besides plowing through some regular stuff, I did spend some time working on new website designs for the company.  I'm supposed to offer suggestions in a presentation next Friday for how to design our website for a waeg audience.

I've been looking at Flash 10 stuff.

Some pretty cool shit, although I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to make it. 

But that's not my department.

The future of web design is to make it more like an interactive movie.  I remember seeing something like it for the first time in Starship Troopers:



Think I'll watch the whole thing, its been awhile.  The failure of democracy and how the social scientists almost brought us to the brink of destruction is always a fun topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment