Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hen Pecked!

Today has been a typical Sunday.

The girls and June went to church.  I took a nice long bath while reading.  I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  I enjoyed it, I think he is a good writer.

I made oatmeal for breakfast.  Mixed it with maple syrup and brown sugar.  The girls ate it with toast.

I went and read this website for a bit.  I had a few lols.

The youngest fell on some of her toys and bonked her head.  She cried while her mom berated her for not picking up her toys like she had been told.  I picked the youngest up and held her a minute then calmingly said see what happens when you don't pick up your toys?  She nodded and went back to playing, soothed.

For lunch I made chicken shrimp rice fajitas.  Chopped lettuce and tomatos, cheese.  They were delicious.

June moaned about how a normal person's weekend is her hell because she has to work so much.  I ignored her as I chopped chicken then did the dishes after lunch.

She complained that I should cook more meals during the week since my dad does.  I reminded her it was probably not a good idea to start comparing dads.  She backed off.  Seeing as I don't get home until 7-9 most nights, yeah I don't mind cooking dinner!

I didn't look at her during lunch or talk while doing dishes.  After washing the rice for the beef stirfry I have planned for supper, I came into my now disorganized man den to post on my stupid blog. 

I plan on going for a walk while everyone goes to the jimjilbang.  I don't feel like going to the sauna today.  June seems to have realized she sounded silly and absurd.  She's teaching the girls how to read and sing some song.

Back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment