Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Filth!

The famvan is in need of a serious clean.  I just cleaned it out a month ago, but with the snow and dust, it could shortly be used for an art project:


I could take it to the self car wash place near my house and spend about 5 chonners to get it sparkling.  I'd end up getting a bit dirty myself, but playing around with that sprayer is fun.  And you never know what kind of surprises you can find when you take the vacuum to the interior.  Sometimes you find a few coins or some bills that fell out of your pocket or a lost pack of cigarettes with a lighter, other times its candy stuck to the carpet or an old orange that has nicely fermented.

Or I could take it to the full service car wash and pay 1.2 manners and have someone else do it all for me.  Decisions, decisions. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment