Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Early Bird!

Last night I ended up crashing at about 9:30; woke up this morning at a little after 4.

What a lame Friday night.

For the best.  Today we're all going up to Seoul to visit the Inlaws.  The girls will be able to get crazy with their cousins.  We'll eat some duck, maybe drink a little beer, and hang out and chat.

After I pick up my Iphone4, I intend to be sucked into its caressing vortex of technicolor wonderment. 

On the way back we'll hit Costco and also grab a turkey.  When I went to Emart earlier this week I saw they were selling cooked turkeys for Christmas.  I wonder if they sell em raw, since cooking a turkey on Christmas is part of the fun.  June said she'd call later to find out about it.  That would save a trip to Hannam-dong.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment