Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Done!

Amazing!

I burned through such a prodigious amount of paperwork over the last 36 hours even I'm impressed.

I have a couple of small little things left to finish, but all the end of year reports are finished, signed, sealed and delivered. 

And I actually did it all well to boot.  No half assed mockery of work from this waeg!

This calls for some downtime!  Seeing as I haven't had any since Thursday, I deserve a break today!

I'm going to dig around and find some apps for the iPhone, and maybe watch a flick. 

No beer!

I'm saving myself for Christmas. 

But there is that bottle of soju sitting there from the last time we ordered kamja tang. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment