Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Despondency!

I went through my work space like a mini tornado.

Chucked reams of paper that didn't seem to serve any useful purpose.

It was better than talking to anybody this morning.

I know Christmas isn't such a big thing in Korea.

Most stores are open.  It's considered a young couple day generally.

But the mood this morning was. . . despondent.

I get it's Monday and all, but wow.

I'll have to go hang around the water cooler and find out what's up.

I'm feeling alright.  I signed my contract.  I pissed off at least two guys in the process.

I revealed certain connections in a way that could end up being inexpedient.

I didn't mean to tread on any toes.  It's just the way it turned out.

Hopefully they'll realize stupidity is the only human constant and won't hold it against me.

Something tells me this won't be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment