Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Crazed Monday!

The chickens have come home to roost.

I've been seriously unmotivated over the last couple of weeks.

I let a series of stupid events get in the way of keeping up with the tons of paperwork I always need to do.  While I scored big and was extremely prodigious on some massive projects over the last few months, I let slide a lot of the regular stuff.

Well, a lot of that regular stuff needs reports and crap filed over the next three days.  Gaaaahhhh!!

Its alright, I'll hustle and grind, stay late, and get it done.  And I'll listen to some of this to keep me tame and mellow:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many BJ's these guys give eachother on the tourbus everynight. These emo hipsters put the "o" in homo.

Post a Comment