Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Conference!

Word came down from the top today:

I have to give a presentation on Wednesday in Seoul.

It's the same presentation I gave back in November.

I acted all sore about it.  I've got work to do!  I'm a busy man!

Actually I'm elated. 

The presentation will be a cake walk.  I've already done the work and it went over well the first time.  Not much to tweak there.

Despite the driving time, I'll still have the afternoon to run around. 

I'm completely caught up on all my shit.  I don't anticipate being busy until after my vacation at the beginning of January.

Awesome.

Problem is, looks like I'll be picking my nose and playing solitaire for the next while at work.  Not much to write about with that. 

We'll see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment