Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Specials!

I just got back from running around and picking up stocking stuffers.

I put on a few Christmas shows for the girls while I trucked around: The Grinch who Stole Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, and Home Alone.

The Grinch used to be one of my favorite shows when I was a kid.

The toy store I usually go to was packed.  I only went there for a few things anyway.

I bought the bulk of their Christmas stocking stuff at a massive stationary / craft store.

I prefer to buy them free form kind of stuff.  Things they need to build themselves.  A bunch of craft stuff, tubes of goo, puzzles. . .that kind of stuff.

June is passed out.  She's sick.  She always gets sick at Christmas.

I bought her a business franchise.  She got me an iPhone4.

Mine is more fun.

Here's hoping everyone has a safe and warm Christmas eve, and that you share the day tomorrow with people you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment