Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Called Out!

Tomorrow night is the Christmas staff dinner.

My company is good that way.  They treat everyone to a dinner four or five times a year.

I've always had fun.  Usually most people go home after dinner, but there is a core of the usual suspects who make it to the second round.  Of course I'm one of those.

I like to brag about my singing skills to some of my coworkers.  It seems that this year's MC heard of this, and approached me this morning to sing at the dinner.

One of the older unmarried women mocked my initial attempts to back out.

Call me out?  I'll bring it.  I already know what song I'm going to sing:



I'm going to need to be fairly lubricated before I get up and sing it, but it'll be worth it to see her served.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you've been here too long dude. Don't do it to yourself!

Anonymous said...

yeah you may not be as young as you once were but you don't need to become all ajusshi-ey.

Post a Comment