Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blogspot Blocked?!

I've been having issues with Blogspot since Friday.

I cannot see the front page of any blogspot blog without the use of an anonymizer.  I can access my account and post.

Could be an issue with google and my IP.

Odd.

Update: Seems the problem is with my ISP.  Other people are having the same problem.

Damn you SK, Damn you!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jakeinkorea said...

Maybe it's being blocked by the Korean government, because they realized that Koreans can sign up for the English version without using their national ID card, and then they can write whatever they want on the internet without being persecuted.

If you change to wordpress, you can export all your old posts seamlessly using a tool in the control panel.

Post a Comment