Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You Tube!

I love the youtube, although the youtube doesn't return my affection.  They won't let let me post relevant social commentary due to fucking idiotic copyright bullshit.

Makes me think that Mark Zuckerberg isn't entirely evil.  At least based on the very superficial knowledge I have.

But:  Movie makers: imagine how much our relationship could mean!

How much free advertising do you fucking idiotic movie makers want?  I can give you some more if you'll let me post an acknowledged video longer than 30 seconds.  In fact, you should give me at least 3 minutes!

The reality is: anything over 30 seconds is sacrosanct. Korea! Don't think you're exempt.  I'd copyright my flute playin'!

Hey, wait, let me shoot myself in the foot, since I really don't want people talking about my film that cost 10 - 250 million dollars to make.  I'd rather hobble out of here.  Whatever you do, don't post anything that might use the images I paid for!

Indeed, stoopidity is the only human constant.

Is it my fault you fucks are asleep at the wheel?  

I'll probably delete this post later.  Wouldn't want to have to pay to even post videos!  Then I'd be forced to monetize and give you ricetarded ads.

Onward!

Warning: lame laugh track



Old skool:



I have no idea where this will end up:



1 comment:

jakeinkorea said...

I love youtube, but youtube Korea blows! It's filled with advertisements from Hyundai, and commercials that you can't skip over. How many times do I need to watch the same fxxxing Hyundai commercial before getting to the content I want?

Post a Comment