Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Salmon Rushdie!


We went to Pasha Turkish restaurant in gangnam for lunch.

It was meaty. And tasty.

We took full liberties with their salad bar.  I was coming back from my second trip when I saw Salmon Rushdie sitting at a table nearby.


Now I'm not going to ruin his lunch with OMG YOU'RE SALMON RUSHDIE!  He was having a nice lunch with a kid who was the right age.

I was too busy tucking into the meat to think about it too much.  We happened to leave at the same time, so I said YOU'RE SALMON RUSHDIE RIGHT?

He looked at me and said 'no english, sorry'.

So I asked him again.  He started laughing and said no, thanks for the compliment, I'm now going to run away from this crazy waeg.

Not everyday you get to see Salmon Rushdie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I followed a search result for Rushdie to your blog. Some funny stuff here. Thanks for making me waste a couple of hours.

Post a Comment