Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Resting Room!

Most businesses and schools will have a resting room, or hyu gae shil.

This term can also simply mean the living room in a house, but I digress.

Sometimes the room contains nothing but a bare floor.

Other places are decked out with couches, like the one at work.

In my delirium this morning, I went and crashed on the couch.  I almost slept through lunch.

I didn't think about the odd stains that were on the couch.  All I could think about was how I felt like there was a mini me inside trying to push its way out through my face.

Still, the fact that I could go and crash there for a couple of hours was cool.  I did feel much better afterward.

People won't give you grief about taking a power nap if you're sick or hungover.  That's part of life, right?

As long as it doesn't become a very frequent thing, you're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment