Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Reading Time

I got home from work late tonight.

What can I say, it's Monday.

When I walked in, the girls ran out of their room to greet me.

Now that is a special feeling.  I should enjoy it while it lasts.

They wanted me to read for them.

Tonight was great: they didn't choose any stinkers.

None of that Hello Kitty crap, Clifford the ginormous dog tripe, or Little Mermaid insidious garbage.  There are so many crap books out there which send very bizarre messages to kids.  

These two I like.

Even though I've read them about a dozen times each, I still enjoy them.

The trick is in the voice you use for each character.

I read 5 books.  We finished off with some Dr. Seuss.

Everyone's asleep.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment