Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Job!

Several people have asked what I do for a living.

I elaborated in this post why I am hesitant to share such information.

There was another reason why I didn't want to share this information.

Well screw it: I'm going to let my hair hang down.

Many waegs I know like to go on about the terrible English they see on signs and various products:

 

They like to complain about how if only these companies would hire waegs, this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

They ponder on how so much money can be spent on learning English, yet produce such poor results.
 The truth of the matter is I work with a team of 6.


We're only one company.


I know guys who do the same kind of job for stationary companies, food conglomerates, even government!


If the truth got out, there could be mayham!  I'm not worried about saying it here, since no one reads this stupid blog. You can see examples of our work here.


We have only two aims in mind:

1- Laughing as much as possible.

2- Creating an environment where those pondering multitudes will be lulled into a false sense of security.




Today I worked on a concept for a new bath mat.  I was thinking bubble.  I came up with these:

1- "The Sunny Love makes me Bubble! Bubble your Friend! Bubble! "

2- "Maybe you always feel alone, and think that It's not easy to make firends with others.

however, I'll tell you that this is people .......this is life ......

And I want to tell you, if you know how to enjoy this lonely feel, you may find it's not very bad actually.

you have your own land, you are the king.......( continually)

Bubble. "

3- "I feel it the planet. The friend Bubble. Bubble. "

People don't believe that I actually do this kind of work.  The same people then ask how they can get a similar job.  Connections, baby, connections.

So there.  I've let the cat out of the bag.  I feel somewhat relieved since now I can talk more directly about some of the work I do. 

Don't hate me, hate the system.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about "bubble the good time panda!" you could have a picture of a panda with a bubble head.

Do I get the job?

Anonymous said...

yawn

Anonymous said...

right. You got your job because you're a white male who speaks English. Then you mock the place you people who pay your salary. Just another loser in Korea.

Anonymous said...

"The place you people who pay your salary" would be a good one. Above anon: at least f5waeg does this creative writing work intentionally.

Post a Comment