Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Morning After!

After the Great Kimjang of 2010, I had a long talk with Mr. Jim Beam.

A waeg buddy came over and we did the bottle in.

Then we went to a bar and paid 2.4 manners for a couple of Westmalle Trappist beers.  They sucked.

When I got home I threw up.  I was going to post a picture since it was so nasty.

I don't know what those monks are putting in their beer, but Mr. Jim Beam did not like it.  No sir.  Of course, the three other beers and jagerbombs had nothing to do with it I'm sure.

The bar we went to is the new waeg hangout.  It used to be a video gambling parlor a few years back.  Now its a pretty fun spot.  The place was swarming with waegs and Koreans both.

June and the girls are doing church stuff.  I had a nice long bath and am feeling better. 

I plan on doing nothing today but read, write, and nurse my pounding head.

But I do have an interesting story to tell of taking a taxi home. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment