Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Morning After!

Last night I got late 80's all over me.  It was completely unexpected. 

I need purification!

This afternoon I'll be going to the Mother-in-Law's farm to pick beans.

Several hours of hard labor will probably do the trick.

They started yesterday, but since I'm a little worker bee I'll end up missing out on some of the fun.

Over the next little while, I can look forward to some fresh tofu and chung guk jang.


In a month or so we'll have some fresh dwenjang.

Let's not forget soy sauce!

Yum!

We usually all get together and eat agujjim and drink some soju afterwards.  The place we go to puts a lot of fish in it, but they charge a little more.  Fine by me. That stuff is tasty.

I think I'll ask the F5sponseree to drive.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment