Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meltdown!

I nearly shat on one of my supervisors today.

At work, half the people work their ass off.

Half are fucking deadwood that should be put out to pasture.

Seniority baby, seniority.

But the stories I could tell!

Wo0o boy!  But I am more civilized than that.  Right Now.

All I should say is: goddamn I am fucking awesome!

And I need a fucking raise. 

Why the self censorship?

Who needs to read more hate?  We get enough of that from the daily news.

Who needs to read more redundant complaints?  We all have our crosses to bear.

Its all about how you decide to work it out and be right with yourself.

This is my essai.

Luckily, I'm far from perfect.

It'll give me something to laugh about in 20 years.

To remind myself later, think pink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Korea if the older say "fucking jumping!" to younger, you have to say "how high, my master! Yes I can fucking jump!" And have to eat shit with smile. You know in the office this is big problem for many young peoples who is smart and want to change, but can't because of old generation. In Korea this is problem of government and everything, so sometimes I hate that.

Post a Comment