Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Man Waeg Weekend!

This weekend I'm supposed to meet up with some of my long term Korea residing waeg buddies.

One of them suggested we start off with some screen golf.

I hate playing screen golf.  Most places don't cater to my left swing.

I always lose.

He's trying to assure me that it would be fun, and he can find a place.

I trumped him by suggesting we do some of this instead.

I even found a couple of places that look pretty good.

Now that would be some fun!

Reminds me of the time I went to Cambodia, and paid some guy 20 bucks to borrow his AK.

It was like 5 bucks a chicken.

This place seems a little less declasse.

I think it would be a great start to the evening.

Oddly, some are balking at the idea.  The Usual Suspects.  The ones who only want to go to trendy expensive bars wearing a suit.  Talking to ladies that really don't give a shit about them, only what's in their portfolio.  But I digress.

They are a pretty mixed bunch.  Uni profs, private business owners, foreign service pervs, layabouts, kept men, contractors. . .still not sure who all is coming.

I've got the morning and afternoon to persuade. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment