Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Maeshil!

Last night I got hosed on gin.

It had taunted me for 3 days.

No More!

Sometimes you have to draw the line and say Here! But no further!

This morning I was feeling a bit rough.

My Mother-in-Law simply put a glass of maeshil-ju in front of me this morning.


Hair of the dog!

Usually for hangovers I like to eat some kamja-tang, or pork spine and potato soup.

I've eaten that on three different continents.  Gotta love Korea town!

But this morning that shot of maeshil alcohol followed by a nice big glass of maeshil juice totally did the trick.  I actually got quite a bit of work done this morning.

I'm supposed to meet up with some of my waeg buddies this weekend; all old hands who have been here for years.

Should be a good time.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment